The Graphical Tree has a great opportunity for a large format print operator to join our production team in W1, central London, with the position best suited for those at the beginning of their large format careers.
- Operating HP and Epson large format printers
- Operating vinyl plotters
- Some use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Preparation of vinyl decals including weeding and application
- Ensuring finished products are to a high standard
- Collation and packing
- Day-to-day studio responsibilities
- Training as required
Established in 2007 The Graphical Tree has grown year on year and our client base consists of global retailers and brands, award-winning creative agencies and renowned annual events. Servicing retail, commercial and event sectors demand the diverse display solutions, products, and capabilities that we offer. This all helps to ensure we remain a leader in the industry, with a team that maintains a strong ethos in building the best business possible for all involved.
- At least 12 months large format print experience
- Good working knowledge of large format print machinery and RIPs.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator & Adobe Acrobat
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- A desire for a career within the large format print industry
We'd love you to have the following personal qualities:
- Positive and hard-working attitude
- A personable and friendly manner
- Enjoy being part of a team
- And of course, the ambition and drive to succeed and want to grow with an expanding company
If you are interested or would like to know more, please email your CV including the machinery you are experienced with, plus a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary £21k - £25k depending on experience.