The Graphical Tree are hiring! We are looking for a new person to join our account handler team.
The job focuses on project managing; client liaison; estimating jobs; checking & creating print-ready artwork.
This is a great role for someone already working as an account handler, or someone looking to move into the position from a large format production role.
Established in 2007, and based in the heart of Central London, The Graphical Tree are a young, dynamic, vibrant large format print and display specialist. Our client base consists of global retail brands, the arts, award-winning creative agencies and renowned events. We have a friendly, approachable and knowledgeable team which helps to ensure we remain a leader in the industry, maintaining a strong ethos of building the best company possible for all.
- Managing client's briefs from initial inquiry, advising, and cost estimating, through to project management including organisation of installations and some pre-press.
- Regular contact with clients to nurture long-term relationships
- Key point of contact for clients for day-day operational issues
- Presentation of our products and services to customers
- Working with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Site surveys
- Client meetings
- Delivering a first-class service to customers
- Writing up job specifications
- Working with the production department to advise and hand over jobs
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, with a good knowledge of Illustrator a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to go above and beyond for customers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Related experience
- Experience operating roll-to-roll inkjet printers is an advantage
- Experience operating vinyl cutters is an advantage
- Experience with print RIP software is an advantage
Please note, that this is not a design position, and is suitable for someone with large format print experience and good Adobe Illustrator skills.
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
Location: On-site only in London, W1
Email: email@example.com with a covering letter and CV to apply or if you have any further questions.