The Graphical Tree is looking for a new person to join our finishing department
The role focuses on print finishing large format graphics and the installation of graphics
This is a great role for someone with experience within the large format print and display industry, and who enjoys working closely with clients in a fast-paced professional environment.
About the Graphical Tree
Established in 2007, and based in the heart of Central London, The Graphical Tree are a young, dynamic, vibrant large format print and display specialist. Our client base consists of global retail brands, the arts, award-winning creative agencies and renowned events. We have a friendly, approachable and knowledgeable team which helps to ensure we remain a leader in the industry, maintaining a strong ethos of building the best company possible for all.
- board mounting
- wrap mounting
- graphic preparation of modular stands
- vinyl weeding and application
- management of stock
- finishing scheduling and meeting job deadlines
- collation and packing of goods
- installation of graphics such as self-adhesive vinyl drops and vinyl decals
+ we would like you to have/be
- excellent service in communication skills
- good attention to detail
- willingness to go above and beyond for customers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- adaptable and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- related experience
- 2 years experience minimum
In addition, a desire to learn large format print and vinyl cutting would be an advantage.
- experience with digital vinyl cutters an advantage (additional training to be given if required)
- experience with CNC cutters advantage (additional training to be given if required)
Salary: £25 – £28,000 depending on experience.
Location: On-site only in London, W1
Email: email@example.com with a covering letter and CV to apply or if you have any further questions.