The Graphical Tree are looking for a new person to join our Account Management team.
The role focuses on project managing, client liaison, estimating for core customer accounts, plus growing and nurturing the strong leads from new clients we’ve acquired.
This is a great role for someone with experience within the print and display industry, and who enjoys working closely with clients in a fast-paced professional environment.
About the Graphical Tree
Established in 2007, and based in the heart of Central London, The Graphical Tree are a young, dynamic, vibrant large format print and display specialist. The company has grown year on year with our client base consisting of global retail brands, award-winning creative agencies and renowned annual events. We have a friendly, approachable and knowledgeable team which helps to ensure we remain a leader in the industry, maintaining a strong ethos in building the best company possible for all. We invest heavily in the latest print and finishing technologies and take our environmental responsibilities seriously, providing our clients with the best possible green material solutions.
- Managing clients briefs from initial inquiry, advising, cost estimating, through to project management including organisation of installations and some pre-press.
- An understanding of a client’s business needs and looking for opportunities to grow our business with them
- Key point of contact for clients for day-day operational issues
- Presentation of our products and services to customers
- Site surveys
- Client meetings
- Delivering a first-class service to customers
- Writing up job specifications
- Working with the production department to advise and hand over jobs
- After-sales follow up support
+ we would like you to have/be
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to go above and beyond for customers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with spreadsheets
- Related experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign an preferable
Experience specifically within the large format print industry or print graphics purchasing is an advantage.
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum depending on experience.
Please send an introduction and CV to email@example.com