We are looking to bring on board new members of the team to be part of our ever-growing Pre-Production department.
The role focuses on estimating, project managing, client liaison and some artworking for the flow of inquiries and business opportunities that come into the studio each day. The successful candidates will need to have excellent communication skills and have a keen desire to go above and beyond for customers.
This is a great role for someone looking to learn and further their knowledge of the print and display industry as well as work in a challenging, but rewarding sector.
About the Graphical Tree
Established in 2007 The Graphical Tree has grown year on year and our client base consists of global retailers and brands, award-winning creative agencies and renowned annual events. Servicing retail, commercial and event sectors demand the diverse display solutions, products, and capabilities that we offer. This all helps to ensure we remain a leader in the industry, with a team who maintain a strong ethos in building the best business possible for all involved.
- Managing clients briefs from initial inquiry, advising, cost estimating, through to project management and pre-press
- An understanding of a client’s business needs and looking for opportunities to grow our business with them
- Key point of contact for clients for day-day operational issues
- Present our products and services to customers
- Delivering a first-class service to customers
- Writing up job specifications
- Working with the production department in regard to account-specific jobs
- After-sales follow up support
- Resolving any client complaints
+ we would like you to be/have
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to go above and beyond for customers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with spreadsheets
- Related Experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
Experience specifically within the large format print industry is preferable but not essential.
Salary: £24,000 to £28,000 per annum depending on experience.
Please send an introduction and CV to email@example.com