Having experienced an exciting period of growth we are looking to establish a new Middle-Weight Account Manager to support and grow our client portfolio.
The role will focus on managing and developing a growing portfolio of assigned accounts. A successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills, be results driven and have a keen desire to go above and beyond for customers. This is a great role for someone looking to learn and further their knowledge of the print and display industry as well as work in a challenging, but rewarding sector.
About the Graphical Tree
Established in 2007 The Graphical Tree has grown year on year and our client base consists of global retailers and brands, award-winning creative agencies and renowned annual events. Servicing retail, commercial and event sectors demand the diverse display solutions, products, and capabilities that we offer. Ensuring we remain a leader in the industry.
We are always looking to develop, innovate and access new markets giving any account manager a great opportunity to develop their assigned accounts and establish new ones. We offer a platform to learn new skills whilst working amongst ambitious and creative individuals who maintain a strong ethos in building the business for all involved.
- Manage and develop a portfolio of accounts
- Understand client’s business needs and look for opportunities to grow our business with them
- Key point of contact for clients for day-day operational issues
- Present our products and services to customers
- Accept briefs from customers and provide job estimation
- Delivering a first class service to customers
- Writing up job specifications
- Working with the production department in regard to account specific jobs
- After sales follow up support
- Resolving any client complaints
+ we would like you to be / have
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to go above and beyond for customers
- Results driven
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Proficient computer skills with familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
- Related Experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite would be useful
Experience specifically within the large format print industry is preferable but not essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 per year depending on experience
Please send an introduction and CV to email@example.com