If you’re new to The Graphical Tree, here are a few initial points we can share about our environmental offering and company ethos because –
If you’re new to The Graphical Tree, here are a few initial points we can share about our environmental offering and company ethos.
- We've been working on our environmental stance and output for well over a decade.
- 80% of our print capability uses latex ink technology. The remaining include low-energy LED ink curing for direct-to-media production plus our cutting / routing services.
- We offer a wide, tried, and tested range of paper-based, PVC-free, and genuinely recyclable sustainable media.
- We use green and on-site solar energy.
- We work with a reliable offset partner to mitigate carbon use and support a broad range of projects that reduce or avoid greenhouse gas emissions.
- Recycle everything we can, including repurposing some of our plastics to produce new items, and what cannot be recycled or reused is made into green energy by our waste partner.
- Proactively work directly with media manufacturers to encourage and test new and upcoming sustainable material.
- Are one of the founding members of the Print Working Group advisory team for sustainable event organization isla.
- We try and will continue to try to improve the large format print and display industry with shared knowledge and a drive towards the better.
- We’re also proud to say that 50% of staff walk or cycle to work.
Visit our eco and sustainable print page to find out more, or contact us at 020 7580 4405 / firstname.lastname@example.org